Mur's World!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Some places I like to visit

In honor of my new blog, I thought I'd put up a few links to pages I tend to frequent. So, without further ado...

These are a few of my favorite links (apologies to Julie Andrews):

Slashdot - Cool site with user-submitted articles on cool new techy stuff. I've haunted this site for ages.
Digg - New site I've started monitoring. Like slashdot, only user-moderated. Pretty neat, and stuff usually hits it first.
Walt Disney World Information Guide - Everything you've always wanted to know about Walt Disney World but were afraid to ask. This is a great site for lodging information, dining information and menus, attraction status, etc. Always one of the first places I go if I need information about Walt Disney World.
Mousesavers - Second place to look for Disney info, and the first place to look for info on saving money at Disney or on Disney-related kitch.
The Disboards - Great online discussion forum on Disney-related topics. I really like the Rumors board.
NetDirector - Open source tool to help System Administrators configure their servers and their services. Not only does it have a nifty AJAX-based web GUI, but it manages multiple servers concurrently! Brought to you by Emu Software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home